The children’s program is offered from mid-June through the end of August. The program runs for about 1 ½ to 2 hours daily, and is best suited for children 6 years and older.
- Arts & Crafts (dream catchers, horseshoe and river rock painting, face painting, and more)
- Lawn games
- Scavenger hunt
- Horse games and horse painting
- Target shooting
- Archery, and target shooting
- Kids only horseback rides
- Fire making
- Track and scat identifying
We also have a tepee that can be reserved for a family night under the stars. Children under the age of 6 will be the full responsibility of their parents. Baby-sitting may be available with advanced notice for an additional fee.