The children’s program is offered from mid-June through the end of August. The program runs for about 1 ½ to 2 hours daily, and is best suited for children 6 years and older.
- Western and Native American Arts & Crafts (dream catchers, horseshoe and river rock painting, face painting, horse painting, bracelet making and more)
- Lawn games (Kickball, three legged races, water balloon toss, and much more)
- Scavenger hunts and Geo-caching
- Horse games and horse painting
- Target shooting with BB guns, pellet rifles or .22 rifles
- Archery, and hatchet throwing
- Kids only horseback rides
- Fire making
- Track and scat identifying
- Old West Kids Town
We also have a tepee that can be reserved for a family night under the stars. We have a Kids Town with Foosball, shuffle board, sheriffs office and jail, old bank and the Willow Kid Saloon. Children under the age of 6 will be the full responsibility of their parents. Baby-sitting may be available with advanced notice for an additional fee.