Jackson Hole Guest/Dude Ranch Activities
Summer and Fall are fairly mellow, with cool nights and warm sunny days. Typical stays at our Jackson Hole dude ranch include riding instruction, daily rides into the wilderness and National Forest, wonderful fly fishing, hiking, shooting activities, archery, mountain bike riding, tubing the river, ATV exploring, swimming, cattle work, spa treatments, or just relaxing.
- Daily horseback rides into the Wilderness
- Excellent fly-Fishing, including instruction
- Hiking or mountain biking
- Exploring the Gros Ventre Valley on your own in a Polaris Ranger UTV. Rangers can seat 2, 4, or 6 guests.
- Relaxing by the outdoor heated pool, soaking in the hot tub, or loosening up in the sauna and massage room
- Spa treatments will be offered by appointment four days a week (at least one massage included in all packages).
- Afternoon activities for adults & kids including target shooting, archery, hatchet throwing, team penning (cattle work), roping, wagon rides, horse care games, arts & crafts, lawn games, fishing, and more
- Evening entertainment at our Jackson Hole dude ranch includes campfires, line dancing, sunset ranger rides, cookouts, roping, star gazing, and more
In addition to the activities listed above, we can also arrange tours. (Not included in packages.)
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Teton National Parks
- Rafting or floating trips on the Snake River
- Guided Fishing trips
- Golf outings
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Guided Hiking Tours
- Paragliding adventures
- Museum visits
- Night at the Rodeo