Here at Goosewing Ranch, we know how important it is to keep our family, friends, and neighbors safe. We also know that it is important to have meaningful interactions and experiences together. So, here’s our ranch’s Top 10 ways you can practice social distancing on vacation while still creating memories together.
Goosewing Ranch’s Top 10 Ways to
Practice Social Distancing on Vacation
1. Horseback Riding – The relaxing sound of horse hooves moving down the trail is something really good for the soul. Let us take you on the adventure of a lifetime exploring all that Goosewing Ranch has to offer from the back of a trusty steed.
2. Exploring on your own UTV Polaris Ranger – Pack a cooler and head out in exploration for the day. You can get to mountain tops, river bottoms and everything in between.
3. Hiking – Pack a lunch and grab your camera because you can find yourself in front of beautiful waterfalls, savoring Grand Teton views or in fields of wildflowers.
4. Mountain Biking – Grab one of our mountain bikes, a helmet, and your water bottle and have a day of fun coasting down back country trails.
5. Relaxing on the ranch in one of the many scenic spots. We have many great locations to read a book, take a nap, practice yoga and meditation, or just plain relax and enjoy nature.
6. Fishing – Enjoy the secluded areas all around the ranch from streams to rivers and lakes. The fishing is excellent and the people are scarce.
7. Authentic Western Activities – From shooting sports to archery and hatchet throwing we have many activities to get you outside in the fresh air. Try something new or sharpen your skills in the wide-open spaces of Goosewing Ranch.
8. Stargazing – With vast skies, and virtually no light pollution you can see and explore the skies at night. See the Milky Way, many constellations, and simply let your imagination roam free.
9. Wildlife Searching – There is more wildlife in the Gros Ventre Valley than people by far! Avoid the crowded parks and enjoy searching for elk, moose, wolves, deer, eagles, pronghorn, bears and more!
10. Photography – Tetons, horses, wildlife, flowers, smiling faces all can be “shot” from a safe distance and are all available during your stay with us.
BUT WAIT, there’s one more to add to our Top 10 List:
If any of this sounds good, contact us TODAY to book your summer vacation! Dates for our Summer Season are June 28-September 20, 2020. We hope to see you soon!